Thursday, May 05, 2005

Up me down!

I am a bit puzzled! Why I have lost the sense of writing! A writer's block! No, I am not a writer! then what is the problem? Blogging is publicizing the private! Thus, it is not private anymore! It could be a selfish interpretation of private for public eyes.
Perhaps if I had no other commitments, I would have spent all day long to blogging. But before publicizing my interpretations of the world, I would like to appreciate and enjoy the privilige of improved understanding of the word,
I think I am now in the mood to settle down my thoughts, a silent reflection on personal observations!
Having said that, I do believe blogging is a personal experience, which could be a source of experiential learning, it gives you some sort of tacit knowledge that you do not realize you gained....

How many bloggers do you know who tend to learn through the experience and not just write for the sake of writing and to be in people's address books?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

سلام، خسته نباشی،بلاگِ زيبا داری مطالب هم زيباست. فرصت کردی،يه سری هم بيا پيش ما مهمانی،خوش حال می شيم، موفق باشی، تا بعد. زيبا ترين حرفت را بگو شكنجه پنهان سكوتت را آشكار كن و هراس مدار از آنكه بگويند ترانه اي بيهوده ميخوانيد چرا كه ترانه ي ما ترانه ي بيهودگي نيست چرا كه عشق حرفي بيهوده نيست حتي بگزار آفتاب هوم بر نيايد به خاطر فرداي ما اگر بر ما اش منتي ست ... چرا كه عشق خود فرداست خود هميشه است { چرا كه عشق خود همه فريادهاست } ...

Anonymous said...

اينو هم بگم چرا از زبان شيرين فارسی استفاده نميکنی؟من خودم هم در آلمان زندگی ميکنم، اما به فارسی خيلی علاقه دارم...

Anonymous said...

daily affirmations ...Have you ever asked yourself...Why do I feel crappy, sad, disorganized and just palin out of control. How can I fix myself without spending a fortune. I meet people allthe time that wonder why I am Happy and Have a Successful Life... Have You ever heard of using " daily affirmations "..If you truly seek a life of complete wellness then try using feng shui. Learn from the Masters..