Wednesday, January 19, 2005

And more on political learning

Throughout my 16 years of school back home, I always tried to express my dissatisfaction with the regime in a way or another. I, often, showed it to the symbols of power, be it the teacher, principal, or the dean of graduate studies. Pursuit of such strange feeling materialized in several formats such as disobedience, rebellion and etc. In addition, I tried not to miss any informal meetings held by students of my type. I have definitely learned a lot in those gatherings. Now I feel that I simply wanted to remove the unfreedoms imposed on me by a few ignorant blind authorities who never took the chance to look at the world and re-examine their vision. I am now confident to say that I don’t hate them and I hope one day I will have the opportunity to help them out of such dreadful darkness.

No comments: