Monday, January 03, 2005

On blogging II

Mes Cher amis! I believe my quest to organize a space for reflection and deliberation on our blogging experience was too soon to be of considerable use by Iranian bloggers. However, I would like to hear on your experiences within this complicated virtual private sphere with substantive public implications. Hoder, himself, encouraged me to pursue this.

Anyways, today was the first official day of 2005. I missed my French class! It took us long to get back to downtown. I am a bit down these days, I cannot stop thinking on my school work and the complicated nature of this undertaking. I have problem connecting my Indian research to the recent one in Toronto. The whole thing is getting out of control. I should start actually going to the City (Municipality) to dig into their Tenant Participation System and see if I could arrange something out of it.

Is not it nice to share even your very thoughts with the whole unknown world?

No comments: